• A gorgeously full and plump pout can be YOURS thanks to this plumping lip crayon!
• Gift your lips fullness, drama and hydration with DuWop’s Venom Lip STYXX – your new perfectly plumping lip liner and lipstick all in ONE!
• Experience the volume-boosting ‘venom’ and smoothing technology that DuWop’s iconic formulation holds in one long-wearing stick.
• This formula is based on a special blend of essential oils (including cinnamon, wintergreen and ginger) which creates a fun lip-tingling sensation, as the natural oils stimulate the blood flow and cause lips to swell slightly and increase in volume thanks to blood rushing to their surface, resulting in beautifully pouty lips!
• The addition of three gentle and soothing oils (Jojoba, Avocado and Vitamin E) all add moisture and shine to the lips, keeping them soft, supple and oh-so kissable!
• DuWop Venom Lip Styxx gives you a bright and perfectly plump pout with staying power…leaving your lips velvety, flawless AND voluminous!
DuWop is an innovative beauty brand that prides itself on finding unique and original answers to women’s beauty needs, which they aptly call their “Modern Beauty Solutions”. Their high-quality ingredients and clever problem-solving products have made their brand hugely popular both within film and television (where their first signature product – the first EVER lip plumper – was born) to women around the world.
As with ALL the makeup brands we stock here at Beauty and the Boutique – this product is NOT tested on animals.
• Lip liner and Lipstick in one
• Essential oils; ginger, cinnamon & wintergreen help boost blood circulation to lips causing them to swell and plump up!
• Jojoba, Avocado and Vitamin E Oils all help keep lips moisturized, soft and defined
• Provides long-wearing stylish and on-trend colour
For the POUT of your life, simply follow these simple steps:
1. Line your lips with the tip of your Venom Lip STYXX to define your natural lip shape
2. Now, fill inside the outline you have drawn, filling in your lips entirely
3. Smudge your lips together
4. Reapply an additional layer for more intensity and volume!
Want more of my pro style & beauty tips?… just click here!
Makeup Artist | Stylist | Founder of Beautyandtheboutique.com