Dr.PawPaw – Balm Trio
Why You’ll Love These Multi-Purpose Balms…
- Multi-purpose trio of beauty balms
- Tinted balms give a pretty wash of universally flattering Hot pink & Peachy Pink shade to cheeks and lips whilst simultaneously soothing, treating and beautifying skin!
- The original clear balm treats and soothes dry skin, cuticles, cracked lips, sun burn plus makes skin glow and tames frizzy split ends!
- Nutrient-rich fruit full of antioxidants
- Packed full of minerals and vitamins
- Helps to aid skin repair
- Provides anti-inflammatory properties and adds moisture
- Promotes glowing, youthful looking skin
- Helps to retain and restore moisture to lips, skin and hair
- Great for sensitive skins!
A Little Bit About The Brand…
Dr. PawPaw was founded in 2011 by Johnny and Pauline Paterson as the first PawPaw balm in the UK.
Launching in 2013 with their original balm, it soon became a big hit with makeup artist as a natural remedy to help soothe and smooth models’ skins for incredible looking complexions on photoshoots! Since then the balms have gained high recognition, even receiving the Highly Commended Reward for Best Classic Cosmetic Product.
As with ALL the makeup brands we stock here at Beauty and the Boutique – this product is NOT tested on animals.
- PawPaw (the fruit of the Carica Papaya plant) is a nutrient-rich fruit full of antioxidants, minerals and also contains vitamins C + B. It helps to aid skin repair, provides anti-inflammatory properties and adds moisture
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice absorbs and restores moisture and promotes glowing, youthful looking skin and hair
- It helps to retain and restore moisture to lips, skin and hair and for skin cell regeneration
- Assists in minimising the look of pores and provides toning for skin
- Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil is a rich natural source of anti-oxidants, healthy vitamins and minerals
- Fragrance free
My Tutorial For You…
My Top Beauty Tips…
To use this multi-tasking skin HERO, try one of the following methods – or find your own preferred way, you can’t go wrong!
- AS A CHEEK TINT:
Dab to the apples of your cheeks and blend with your fingertips
- AS A LIP TINT:
Apply a thin layer to lips and layer additional coats for more colour intensity!
Original (clear) balm:
- AS A PRIMER:
Apply a tiny pea sized amount to bare face. Apply your foundation over the top
- AS A HIGHLIGHTER:
With your finger pat a little onto the top of cheek bones!
- AS A BROW TAMER / EYELASH PROTECTOR
Using a clean spoolie, comb through your brows/eyelashes for an overnight treatment
- AS A SKIN SAVIOUR:
Apply throughout day to soothe dry and/or irritated skin and lips!
- AS CUTICLE FIX
Massage into your nails to soften and treat cuticles
- TAME FRIZZY ENDS OR FLYAWAY HAIR:
Apply to frizzy ends or where you have fly-away hair to tame and smooth
Want more of my pro style & beauty tips?… just click here!
Makeup Artist | Stylist | Founder of Beautyandtheboutique.com