Delilah – Pure Touch Micro Loose Powder
Why You’ll Love This Loose Powder…
- This innovative micro-fine finishing powder sets your foundation and mattifies skin without changing its natural colour and will leave your skin looking impeccably flawless
- Pure Touch can be applied over foundation or worn alone to achieve a perfect and seamless result
- It is a delicate, ultra-finely milled powder that cleverly transforms your complexion into more even looking, almost airbrushed finish thanks to the blend of light and airy micro-fine particles
- Enjoy the lightweight formulation that leaves skin looking and feeling smooth, silky and baby-soft!
- So whether you wear it over your foundation or on its own, to reduce shine or perfect your skin, to set your eye concealer or your foundation; Pure Touch is complexion perfection at its best on EVERY account, and will never make your face dry or cakey
A Little Bit About The Brand…
Delilah is a beautiful boutique British brand inspired by the pale pink Delilah rose, and offers all women affordable luxury for everyday beauty.
From the stunning packaging to the cleverly and lovingly made formulations, Delilah is a rare gem that dedicates to making your beauty routine faster, simpler and much more luxurious!
Get ready to fall head over heels with their stunning collection of beauty treats.
- Suits all skin tones and skin types
- Leaves the skin with a flawless, professional and airbrush finish
- Can be used on its own or over foundation
- Translucent finish so is universally flattering and adapts to your skin tone
- Great for setting concealer as well
- Leaves a matte finish but also illuminates simultaneously so skin never looks dull and lifeless!
My Tutorial For You…
My Top Beauty Tips…
For a flawless finish, simply follow these quick steps:
- Wear over the top of your foundation or on bare skin
- Take a large powder brush and dip it in the product, tap off the excess powder
- Apply a fine dusting all over the face, or just focusing on the T-Zone if you prefer
- Apply a further coating if you feel you need a little more oil-control
Want more of my pro style & beauty tips?… just click here!
Makeup Artist | Stylist | Founder of Beautyandtheboutique.com