• Delilah’s Pure Light Lustre Illuminating Powder is an ultra-wearable, natural-looking complexion enhancer and bone-structure highlighter all in one that gives your complexion a subtle lift, your skin a healthy glow, and your face a youthful boost…without shine, sparkle or glitter
• Beautiful, subtle and fresh, this powder will never leave you looking cakey or like you’re wearing any makeup – just with a naturally illuminated complexion and cheekbones
• This soft, multi-dimensional radiance will brighten any skin tone thanks to its micro-fine powders that promise to give you a healthy and natural-looking ‘glow from within’
• The stunning oyster gold and coral tones giving an ambient light which looks beautiful on ANY skin tone, but especially flattering to boost ageing or tired skin
• Can be worn alone for a naturally radiant glow or over your makeup for a more polished and professionally ‘perfected’ look…or simply use it on the tops of your cheekbones as a stunning highlighting blush
Delilah is a beautiful boutique British brand inspired by the pale pink Delilah rose, and offers all women affordable luxury for everyday beauty.
From the stunning packaging to the cleverly and lovingly made formulations, Delilah is a rare gem that dedicates to making your beauty routine faster, simpler and much more luxurious!
Get ready to fall head over heels with their stunning collection of beauty treats.
As with ALL the makeup brands we stock here at Beauty and the Boutique – this product is NOT tested on animals.
• Illuminates and brightens the complexion
• Gives the complexion a subtle lift and youthful boosting glow
• Soft, subtle and natural looking
• Cheekbones look higher and bone structure looks more defined
• Easy to apply even for the most novice of makeup wearers
• Beautiful pewter and rose gold compact (including mirror) housed in a protective velvet pouch
• Paraben free
• Dermatologically tested
For a stunningly natural-looking and delicate glow, simply follow these steps:
1. Apply Pure Light Compact Illuminating Powder using a Blusher or Bronzer Brush
2. Lightly dust onto the cheeks, cheekbones and the temples for a subtle glow and lift to the complexion
3. Can also be worn on the eyelids: Pop a dusting of colour onto the eyelids with an eye makeup brush – try using it wet for a stronger look!
Want more of my pro style & beauty tips?… just click here!
Makeup Artist | Stylist | Founder of Beautyandtheboutique.com