Delilah – Liquid Matte Lipsticks
Why You’ll Love These Liquid Matte Lipsticks…
- Experience the ULTIMATE rich colour combined with a lightweight, moisturising formula for long-wearing, budge-proof lips at their very prettiest!
- Blossom and Breeze are two stunning and universally flattering shades that lift your mood and your look
- BREEZE: a beautifully subtle, coral based nude
- BLOSSOM: a soft, fresh and flattering pink shade
- Both shades are subtle and fresh, with shade Breeze being a stunning coral-based nude and ideal for every-day wear (or match it with a smoky eye!) and shade Blossom being just the right shade of pink that lends itself perfectly for that fresh, simple and youthful look
- The unique ballerina slipper shaped soft applicator helps in applying the shade more precisely for an even coverage
- Thanks to the exquisite formula with natural mineral clays, this creamy, comfortable formula locks in moisture, for lips that stay hydrated and smooth, without cracking, fading or drying out…that keeps lasting
A Little Bit About The Brand…
Delilah is a beautiful boutique British brand inspired by the pale pink Delilah rose, and offers all women affordable luxury for everyday beauty.
From the stunning packaging to the cleverly and lovingly made formulations, Delilah is a rare gem that dedicates to making your beauty routine faster, simpler and much more luxurious!
Get ready to fall head over heels with their stunning collection of beauty treats.
- Lightweight, matte formula
- Highly pigmented, intense rich colour
- Long wearing
- Available in TWO shades
- Breeze: A beautifully subtle, coral based nude, perfect for a day to night look
- Blossom: A soft, fresh pink shade, incredibly flattering in the perfect springtime hue
- Enriched with natural mineral clays for a supple matte finish
- Innovative formula which helps to lock in moisture leaving lips smooth and saturated
- Unique ballerina slipper shaped applicator for easy application and full coverage
My Tutorial For You…
My Top Beauty Tips…
For a gorgeously matte, and hydrated, long-lasting pout simply follow these quick steps:
- Apply directly to the top lip, starting at the Cupid’s Bow
- Sweep outward in each direction on top and bottom lip
- Using the tip of the applicator, neaten up around the lip line
- Apply additional coats to build up your desired intensity!
Want more of my pro style & beauty tips?… just click here!
Makeup Artist | Stylist | Founder of Beautyandtheboutique.com