Daniel Sandler – Illuminating Radiant Face Powder
Why You’ll Love This Powder…
- This is your secret to amazing radiance. Ever noticed how models and celebrities have skin that gleams in a photograph? How do they get light to bounce off their cheekbones like that? This Illuminating Radiant Face Powder palette is how. Take a ‘selfie’ and watch your skin glow right back at you!
- This makeup bag ‘must-have’ is an all-in-one palette that I use on clients, (and myself!) when skin needs a lift and a glamorous glow.
- The cream-textured, pressed powder compact can be swept together to give a beautiful, illuminating effect on skin, making all skins radiate with a stunning sheen. Or, use the four squares of shimmering loveliness individually as eyeshadows, highlighters and lip colour. Prepare to look your most beautiful!
- What’s more, it’s been expertly designed by Daniel Sandler – one of the UK’s favourite Makeup Artists – who has worked with some of the most beautiful women in the world. With Daniel’s knowledge and experience he’s created the very best illuminating powder for your makeup bag.
My Tutorial For You…
My Top Beauty Tips…
When applying the powder, you may mistakenly think that the sheen isn’t bouncing off the skin and apply too much. Fear not, less is more and rest assured – as you move your face throughout the day -your skin will glow delicately, as light bounces off in a beautifully natural way. It’s an illuminating radiance that doesn’t look ‘over done’, but instead makes your skin look naturally more luminous!
- For cheeks – Swirl a large brush over all the shades and dust cheekbones in a circular motion. Move slightly onto the apples of the cheeks to give a shimmering glow. Add a light layer over your regular blusher or bronzer for more depth and definition.
- For cheekbones – locate your cheekbones, this is easy to do, just place your thumb directly above your ear tragus (the little nub that sticks out). Then, place your index finger directly below your nostril. This line that your hand creates is exactly where every person’s cheekbone is located on their face. Swipe just the cream shade with your finger and run this along the outer edge of your cheekbones and blend in with your finger.
- For eyes – Apply each colour separately or swirl your eye shadow brush to create one beautiful luminous shade. Choosing the cream shade in the compact, place it just under the brow bone with your fingers or an eye shadow brush to highlight the eye. To brighten eyes, dab a little into the inner corner. Apply the colours dry for a soft focus effect, or with a wet brush for a really intense finish! Choose the light brown shade and blend into your eyelid. Choose the dark brown shade, apply in the eye socket using a brush, blend it into the socket in a ‘windscreen wiper’ motion.
- For lips – On clean, dry lips, apply a little of the cream shade on the top of your Cupid’s Bow. Next, dab the pink shade over your entire lip. Then, using a nude or pink lip liner, gently line your lips and move lips together to blend before applying a slick of clear lip-gloss.
- For other areas – Accentuate your collarbone and décolletage using a large brush and a swirl of all four colours, great to enhance these areas when they are on show! You can also brush down the length of the front of your bare legs to give an iridescent glow.
I hope this helps you to get the best from this product and I look forward to sharing more of my beauty and style expertise with you very soon.
Want more of my pro style & beauty tips?… just click here!
Makeup Artist | Stylist | Founder of Beautyandtheboutique.com