Daniel Sandler – Eye Delight Ice
Why You’ll Love This Eyeshadow…
- This little pot of magic makes eyes look their prettiest yet – in less than 60 seconds! What’s more, you can use it to enhance cheekbones too.
- I love to wear this on the inner corner of my eye and brow bone. It really lifts and opens the eyes. It’s a beauty bag must have!
- It has a brilliant iridescent effect, thanks to the micro-fine, pearlescent colour, it looks so pretty when the light hits your face.
- Whatever your eye makeup look, whether it be natural, bold, enchanted, smokey, they will all look amazing with this highly pigmented, loose shimmer eyeshadow.
- The container has a small hole in the centre, so this fab ‘fairy dust’ won’t go everywhere when you open it and it gives more control to the application.
- Oh, and it looks totally amazing on cheekbones too. It mimics beautifully, buffed skin, giving a healthy, dewy sheen that friends will compliment you on – and if you let them into your secret – they will most certainly want to borrow it!
My Tutorial For You…
My Top Beauty Tips…
- It’s best to use a little concealer or foundation over the eye first and set with translucent powder before applying any eyeshadow, this will create a blank canvas for your eyeshadow, help it stay on longer and prevent creasing.
- With a damp finger or brush, simply dab Eye Delight on the centre of your eyelids, for a super glamorous accentuation.
- Alternatively, to open up the eyes and create an equally beautiful effect, dampen your eyeshadow brush or cotton bud, then pick up some Eye Delight and dab (don’t brush) onto the inner corners of both eyes, just by the tear ducts.
- Finish off the look by dabbing a little over your brow bone, just under the arch and outwards to the end of your brow bone. WOW!
- With your finger, apply a swoosh of Eye Delight to the tops of your cheekbones to illuminate and enhance your bone structure.
- To locate your cheekbones – this is easy to do, just place your thumb directly above your ear tragus (the little nub that sticks out).
- Next, place your index finger directly below your nostril. This line that your hand creates is exactly where every person’s cheekbone is located on their face.
- Now, use your finger to draw a line of Eye Delight on the outer edge of your cheekbones, blend in circular motions out and upwards.
I hope this helps you to get the best from this product and I look forward to sharing more of my beauty and style expertise with you very soon.
Want more of my pro style & beauty tips?… just click here!
Makeup Artist | Stylist | Founder of Beautyandtheboutique.com