Daniel Sandler – Brow Grooming Duo
Why You’ll Love This Duo…
- Do you want to know a quick fool-proof secret to a fresh, youthful and more groomed look? The answer is simple: natural-looking, neat AND defined brows! Plus, naturally shaped brows help frame your face and eyes beautifully – it’ such an easy trick, but your brows really can perform wonders!
- I’ve chosen two products that together really will tick all your brow grooming needs – the Daniel Sandler cruelty-free and award-winning Brow Filler and Brow Grooming Brushes! These two beauties really help define features and enhance the natural look! The super sleek Filler Brush with specially angled bristles will make application precise and easy, while the Groomer Brush is the ideal tool for gently brushing your brows into the perfect shape that compliment your face!
- The Brow Filler Brush:
This super thin, high-quality brush really works its magic on perfecting that precise yet natural looking brow exactly where you want to add colour to smooth your brows into your desired shape or fill in any gaps. For natural-looking brows, choose a shade that is slightly lighter than your own brow colour and build the colour up with thin layers!
- The Brow Groomer Brush:
I love that the bristles on this spoolie brush are extra soft to protect the delicate skin around the eyes. But don’t worry, they are still ultra-efficient in grooming, styling and taming any unruly hairs into your chosen shape. You can even use this brush to add any brow gel for extra staying power!
- Award-winning and cruelty-free brushes
- Made from synthetic hair
- Handbag-sized for added convenience
- Super thin Brow Filler Brush for precise application of colour
- Extra soft yet firm Brow Groomer spoolie brush for gentle taming and shaping of brows
- Groomer brush can also be used for mascara application
- Filler brush can also be used to apply eyeliner
My Tutorial For You
My Top Tips:
To achieve a quick ‘face-lift’, simply groom your brows into the perfect shape for your face with these simple steps:
1. First, brush your brows up using the Brow Groomer brush (this will let you see any gaps that need filling in!)
2. Brush the top of your brows upwards until the arch of your brows, and downwards after the arch of your brows
3. Using the Brow Filler brush, create short, light strokes in the direction of the hair growth, lightly filling in any gaps in your brows with this angled brush
4. For simple, natural-looking brows, use colour sparingly applying light layers and working up to the desired shade
5. To avoid any harsh lines or edges, take your Groomer brush again and brush the colour through your brows to soften the look
6. For longer lasting brows and to help tame any unruly strays, sweep the brow gel up through the brows from root to tip with the Groomer brush
7. Clear gel will suit any skin tone and brow colour and gives a stunning and natural look!
Want more of my pro style & beauty tips?… just click here!
Makeup Artist | Stylist | Founder of Beautyandtheboutique.com