Dafna’s – Nutrition Night Treatment
Why You’ll Love This Night Treatment…
- Intensive and natural aromatherapeutic facial cream that repairs skin cells, relaxing them and slowing the ageing process down while you sleep
- Nutrition is jam packed with 21 active ingredients of highest quality & unique botanical extracts, 100% natural and bio essential oils and revolutionary Biotechnology
- It contains a combination of anti-oxidants like Ginseng, Echinacea and Green Tea to combat daily pollution and stress
- Argan oil, Rose fruit oil, Shea Butter, Olive oil, Macadamia oil, and Jojoba oil to give your skin deep nourishment with many possessing a high antibacterial, antiviral, anti-fungal or anti-inflammatory property, which help soothe and calm or rejuvenate; Reishi and Rosewood essential oils work to regenerate your skin
- Antibacterial, antiviral, anti-fungal or anti-inflammatory properties of all these oils are beneficial for the skin, with some that soothe and calm, while others rejuvenate and lift the spirit!
- Bring harmony back to your skin, thanks to the balancing ingredients found in Nutrition that helps to calm redness, boost softness and increase plumpness
- The luxuriously thick and velvety texture of this gorgeous cream melts right into the skin and is perfect for ALL skin types – sensitive, normal, dry or mature!
A Little Bit About The Brand…
‘Dafna’s Personal Skincare’ was created in 2008 by Dafna Shaham, a trained aroma-therapist, naturopath and cosmetics formulator of natural products. The name DAFNA means ‘laurel leaves’ in Hebrew and is the design of the logo.
Each of Dafna’s products encompasses a true wellness experience inside and out. A collaboration with scientists led to the anti-ageing line DR2 in 2014, based on the Ayurvedic philosophy, with natural and bio active ingredients and highly advanced biotechnology that make skin look and feel great, with aroma therapeutic principles that act on the limbic system responsible for emotions.
The carefully chosen natural active ingredients (a combination of botanical extracts, essential oils and other advanced biotechnological advanced plant formulations) work together to create effective, healthy and safe-to-use products with visible and clinically proven improvements in skin recovery, texture and delayed signs of ageing.
- Powerful night cream that supports skin’s natural defence system with the help of 21 natural active ingredients to boost relaxation and regeneration
- 8 active ingredients that protect and repair skin from free radicals (that cause skin to age earlier), minimising the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Rose fruit oil, Argan oil, Shea Butter, Olive oil, Macadamia oil, Jojoba oil – to nourish the skin deeply
- Macadamia and Shea Butter – to combat dry skin
- Echinacea, Green Tea and Ginseng extract – to add antioxidants and fight daily pollution and stresses
- Bee propolis – to add a glow to the skin
- Reishi and Rose wood essential oil – to regenerate the skin
- 100% natural and bio essential oils, with naturally restorative properties like antibacterial, antiviral, anti-fungal or anti-inflammatory properties, to soothe and calm or rejuvenate and regenerate
- Skin texture feels healthier, softer and plumper thanks to a boost in Collagen and Elastin
- Certified by BioCert Italy – natural and organic
- Essential oils help to enhance the skins (and yours!) sense of well-being
My Tutorial For You…
My Top Beauty Tips…
For best results, apply after your usual cleansing night-time routine:
- Take a small amount of cream (a little goes a long way!)
- With your fingertips, gently pat the cream upwards and outwards on face, neck and décolletage
- Inhale the cream a few times as you lightly massage it in
- The essential oils will reach your limbic system leaving you relaxed while the texture will leave you feeling calm and rested
- You can apply to pressure points – around the temples and behind the ears if you wish for even more intense relaxing experience! (but be careful not to get the product near your eyes).
Want more of my pro style & beauty tips?… just click here!
Makeup Artist | Stylist | Founder of Beautyandtheboutique.com