BYBI – Mega Mist
Why You’ll Love This Mist…
- There are days when my skin feels dry, tight and just lacking that youthful plumpness…perhaps it’s been a late night, long working day and I haven’t hydrated enough or just my skin feeling tired (and these days are getting more frequent the older I get!).
- I love to use this facial mist to REVIVE my skin as soon as I wake up and then throughout the day, boosting new life into it – this really perks up dry skin like nothing else! Plus, you can use it as a regular toner after cleansing too, so you actually get a 2-in-1 product (my favourite) YAY!
- BYBI Mega Mist features one of my fave skincare ingredients; Hyaluronic Acid (an acid molecule found naturally in the structure of our skin and connective tissues).
- Hyaluronic Acid can hold up to 1,000 x its weight in moisture. This powerful ingredient helps skin feel plumper, softer and much more bouncy – like a really comfy pillow.
- So, if you want to instantly boost your face with a skin loving ingredient to help relieve that tired, dehydrated feeling… BYBI’s Mega Mist will quench your thirsty skin immediately with an abundance of Hyaluronic!
- The Mega Mist is perfect on ALL skin types, being super gentle on even the most sensitive skin because there is ZERO alcohol in it, so doesn’t cause flare ups or redness! It will keep dry, sensitive and dehydrated skin calm all day long – and injects a bouncy, boosted feeling for you to enjoy that youthful, soft and plump skin again.
My Tutorial For You…
My Top Beauty Tips…
For the best boost of your skin – simply follow one of these simple steps (or BOTH):
As a FACIAL MIST:
- Either use on clean skin upon waking and/or throughout the day over makeup (if you like to wear it)
- Holding the bottle at an arm’s length, spray the fine mist all over your face
- Leave on all day, simply refresh whenever skin feels thirsty!
As a FACIAL TONER:
- You can also use it as a traditional toner before bed
- Simply spray the mist all over your face after cleansing but before your facial serums and or/ creams
I hope this helps you to get the best from these products and I look forward to sharing more of my beauty and style expertise with you very soon.
Want more of my pro style & beauty tips?… just click here!
Makeup Artist | Stylist | Founder of Beautyandtheboutique.com