Tanning mitts are GREAT – they work wonders at creating a more even tan, with less streaking, stained hands and in general…a whole lot of mess!
BUT…I always struggle to get my back evenly applied (unless my husband helps me!). That’s why I was SO impressed when I came across the Bronzie ‘Got Your Back’ tanning mitt – trust me, it may just revolutionize your faux tanning regime for good!
Ladies (and gentlemen!) – this isn’t just your average tanning mitt – the ‘Got Your Back’ is a 3-in-1 tanning mitt made from luxurious velour for optimum skin comfort and streak-free application (plus it’s washable and reusable!). It promises to distribute ANY fake tan – be it cream, gel, mousse or spray – evenly and perfectly ALL over your entire back AND body in ONE!
Your tanning process has never been easier…or quicker.
The two mitt ends with a middle section makes it SUPER simple to reach those tricky areas – like the middle of your back! It will make every inch of your body look professionally applied and gorgeous…let Bronzie’s ‘Got Your Back’ Tanning Mitt have your back!
• Two luxurious tanning mitts to speed up your tanning time
• No stained hands due to the protective film inside the mitts
• THE BEAUTY AWARDS SILVER WINNER 2016
• Middle section that reaches every part of your back
• Achieves an even streak-free tan
• Made from luxurious double-sided velour material
• Washable & reusable
Bronzie is a luxury tanning accessories brand that pride themselves on creating clever tanning accessories that deliver innovative, easy and fun solutions for their customers – taking tanning to a whole new level! Founded in 2014 by beauty expert Leanne LeGuen, tanning expert and celebrity spray tanner Eloise Maryam and production expert Chris Stockdale.
As with ALL the makeup brands we stock here at Beauty and the Boutique – this product is NOT tested on animals.
After exfoliating, simply choose your favourite tanning product – cream, gel, spray or mousse – and simply follow the steps below for the perfect tan to each part of the body:
HOW TO APPLY TO LEGS:
1. Choose your favourite tanning product (cream, gel, spray or mousse) and apply directly to the mitt
2. Place hands inside the mitts and starting with your lower leg, work your way all around the leg, moving in upward, sweeping motions
HOW TO APPLY TO KNEES AND FEET:
1. Because knees and feet are usually drier areas they will need less faux tan product
2. When exfoliating, pay special attention to knees and feet
3. Once you have covered both legs, simply brush the remaining product left on the mitt gently over knees and feet
4. Make sure you brush over each toe and heel very delicately as these areas of the body need much less to avoid any streaking
HOW TO APPLY TO BACK:
1. Apply your chosen self-tan to the middle section of the mitt
2. Bring the mitt around the back with each hand inside both end of the mitts
3. Work your way up the entire back, in smooth motions alternating to the left and right ensuring you achieve full coverage
4. Then, adjust your mitts so they are diagonal and work the product into the upper back, moving in upwards and downwards diagonal motions
5. Check in the mirror that your have covered your entire back and that there are no streaks
HOW TO APPLY TO STOMACH, CHEST AND NECK:
1. With both hands still in each end of the mitt (with the middle section covering your lower back) place your product on your stomach
2. Work your way around your stomach in round, circular and sweeping motions to fully cover the entire area
3. Blend all the way up to your chest in the circular motions and into the neck
HOW TO APPLY TO ARMS:
1. Add product to the end of the mitt and start from the top of your shoulders
2. Work your way down to your forearms, blending and moving the mitt in sweeping, circular motions around your arms to get the perfect and even coverage
3. Lastly gently brush remaining product over tops of hands and fingers.
Remember – it takes a few times to perfect this routine, but once you’ve got it you won’t remember HOW you used to tan your back before!
Hand Wash on 30 °C
Do Not Tumble dry
Dry in shade lying flat
I hope this helps you to get the best from this product and I look forward to sharing more of my beauty and style expertise with you very soon.
Makeup Artist | Stylist | Founder of Beautyandtheboutique.com