• Natural, effective and 100% fragrance-free alternative to the many paraffin-based balms providing a protective, long-lasting and nourishing treatment to lock-in moisture, contributing to 24-hour hydration
• Helps alleviate flaky, cracked or rough skin, as well as calm any red and irritated areas by improving your skin’s barrier function to lock in its natural moisture for longer
• Supports your skin with a nurturing layer that helps skin recover and heal itself thanks to the hero ingredient Bioactive Sacha Inchi, one of the earth’s most nutrient-rich seeds
• Sacha Inchi is the earth’s richest plant source of Omega 3,6 and 9 and high in protein, vitamins and anti-oxidants, that works naturally, sustainably AND ethically to soothe daily skincare worries
• Together with Argan, Avocado, Rosehip and Coconut Oil, Vitamin E and Calendula (sourced from organic, fairly-traded plants and projects encouraging reforestation), Omega Balm puts moisture, hydration, Omega’s Essential Fatty Acids and Vitamins directly back into the skin in order to build and renew it
• Being completely chemical-free and mineral oil-free, Omega Balm is also so gentle it can be used on baby skin too
Founder Kristy Cimesa came across Sacha Inchi seed oil in 2009 to treat her son’s eczema. Impressed with the improvement it had, it became a staple for use on everything from dry skin, to sunburn and wrinkles.
Kristy partnered with friend Hannah Becker to develop the most Omega rich multi-purpose body oil on the market! The Sacha Inchi oil was infused with many other organic, omega rich oils such as Argan, Rosehip and Avocado to create a unique blend with amazing skin penetration and a beautiful scent. This blend became ‘Omega Oil’ the hero product of their new company Botánico Vida (or ‘plant life’).
Botanico Vida source ingredients from organic, fair traded plants and through projects encouraging reforestation.
• Effective natural, 100% fragrance free alternative to the many paraffin-based balms
• Protects and nurtures the skin’s barrier function
• Ideal for use on very dry skin patches, scars, psoriasis or other red, irritated, drying skin conditions such as flaky skin, dry lips, rough hands or cracked heels
• Sits on the skin longer and provides a protective and nourishing treatment to lock-in moisture
• Offers 24-hour hydration to help alleviate flaky, cracked or rough skin, red and irritated areas, especially on the lips, cuticles, backs of heels and hands
• Gentle enough to use on babies and an effective barrier against nappy rash
• Contains Sacha Inchi, the earth’s richest plant source of Omega 3,6 and 9 and high in protein, vitamins and anti-oxidants
• Includes a new natural tech active called Castorlatum TM that ‘wraps’ skin, locking in moisture and protecting it from the environment
• Also features Argan, Avocado and Rosehip Oil, Coconut Oil, Vitamin E and Calendula for added moisture and hydration back into the skin in order to build and renew it
• Bioactive Sacha Inchi – super-nutrient rich seed contains 90% fatty acids with high levels of Omega 3-6-9, Vitamin E and Protein. Helps reduce inflammation; soothes, calms and nourishes skin, and prevents and improves appearance of existing stretch marks
• Rosehip Oil – scientifically proven to reduce and minimise scars and rejuvenate the skin thanks to Omegas 3 and 6, and natural Tretinoin (the acid form of Vitamin A that replenishes and rebuilds skin). Helps reduce appearance of wrinkles thanks to vitamins C and A
• Argan Oil – nutrient rich seed is cold pressed to release an oil full of Omegas 6 and 9, and Vitamin E
• Coconut Oil – antibacterial, antifungal and extremely moisturising, it absorbs quickly leaving no greasy residue
• Calendula – anti-inflammatory and extremely soothing healing herb for sensitive skin, helping speed up healing and tissue regeneration from minor cuts, grazes and burns
• Olive Oil – highly nutrient rich to protect skin from premature ageing and rejuvenation after sun damage because of Vitamin E, Polyphenols, and Phytosterols
• Sunflower Seed Oil – super emollient to nourish skin, protecting against oxidative damage thanks to antioxidants like Vitamin E
• Mandarin Oil – high in Vitamin E, moisturising and helps protect skin from environmental pollution and sun damage and gives a fresh citrus scent
• Grapefruit Oil – high in antioxidants with antiseptic and astringent properties – balancing sebum production and reducing bacterial growth in the skin
For best results simply apply as needed to areas of severe dryness or irritation or use for any of the suggested options below:
For extremely dry skin patches layer with the Omega Balm directly to the area.
For stubborn cracked heels exfoliate feet once a week and apply the Omega Balm nightly before bed and wear a pair of natural silk or cotton socks. During a recent consumer trial 88% of users saw an improvement after one week and 95% said they would recommend Omega Balm to their friends. Continued treatment showed greater results.
Rub Omega Balm daily into cuticles to enhance your manicure and massage into rough patches on hands.
Rub Omega Balm into cracked lips regularly as required to soothe, heal and condition.
Omega Balm is very effective for use on dry skin patches on the eyelids – just rub a tiny amount in several times a day. Also great for taming unruly eyebrows or using to ease the pain and reduce redness when plucking.
Omega Balm is hypo-allergenically tested and a completely natural and safe choice for your child’s skin. It can be used to soothe nappy rash by gently rubbing in after every nappy change.
Want more of my pro style & beauty tips?… just click here!
Makeup Artist | Stylist | Founder of Beautyandtheboutique.com