Botanicals – Organic Jojoba Oil
Why You’ll Love This Oil…
- If there was one product that I couldn’t live without, it would be concealer for my under eye bags, but I noticed that the makeup settled into any fine lines, making these areas look cakey and aged!
- As a makeup artist I searched high and low for a solution to this and discovered that jojoba oil works like magic to make these cakey lines disappear before your very eyes!
- The waxy properties of jojoba oil (esters) are very similar to the oil our skin naturally produces (sebum), so a tiny dab will blend into the skin without melting and hold the makeup in place, whilst replenishing and conditioning it too.
- I worked with Botanicals, an English company who produce hand blended, cold pressed jojoba oil that is certified organic, and together we developed an exclusive product for Beauty and the Boutique.
- The hand-bag sized bottle, complete with hygienic pipette is great for your makeup bag or bag, giving you the confidence to apply and refresh your makeup whilst on the go AND know that it is enriching your skin as well.
- Jojoba contains vitamins C and E, known for their anti-ageing properties. It’s wonderful on sensitive skin and does not clog pores.
My Tutorial For You…
My Top Beauty Tips
- It’s important not to use too much.
- Place 1 drop (only) of the oil on the back of your hand.
- Now, massage the oil into the skin on the back of your hand until most of the oil has been absorbed into the skin.
- Finally, take your ring finger and pick up a light veil of the oil that remains on your skin and pat this under your eye to dimmish the look of creased concealer.
- Try to avoid going to near to the lower lash line as this can cause your eyeliner to smudge.
- This oil also works great as a night-time treatment to help slow down ageing around the eyes; thanks to the naturally occurring youth boosting Vitamin C and E present in the oil. After cleansing, apply 1 drop of the oil and pat in under your eye and over your lid with your ring finger. Sleep and awaken to softer-feeling skin!
Watch my video for more help…
Want more of my pro style & beauty tips?… just click here!
Makeup Artist | Stylist | Founder of Beautyandtheboutique.com