Bosign – Detachable Makeup Mirror
Why You’ll Love This Mirror…
- If you want to see ABSOLUTELY everything…then this is the only versatile magnifying mirror you need – both home and away!
- I love how up close and personal this makeup mirror is (sometimes scarily so!) making it ideal for tweezing stray hairs, applying precise makeup (like perfecting that winged eyeliner!) or putting in contact lenses in a flash!
- This magnet mounted detachable makeup mirror by Swedish brand Bosign is the answer to all your mirror-woes with its innovative design allowing you to attach AND detach it with ease, taking it with you wherever you go.
- Plus, it’s both lightweight and small yet carries a powerful X 15 magnifying capacity – so you really do see it ALL (…be WARNED)!!
- Thanks to the super clever magnet and suction cup, this 2-piece mirror allows you to simply adjust, rotate or tilt to your chosen angle and on most flat surfaces – including glass, plastic, metal or ceramic tiles.
- Leave it mounted on the wall, or move it to another room or even when travelling – adjusting and detaching it as many times as you want! And best of all – absolutely zero screws needed for assembly or any tricky instructions, HOOORAY!!
- Compact, clutter-free and portable, this is my perfect little bathroom AND travel companion!
- Compact, removable suction-cup mirror with unique pivoting design
- Great for makeup application, contact lenses, tweezing and squeezing (!!)
- Travel-friendly – no wall installation required
- Built-in magnet fastens mirror to any surface
- 15x magnification power mirror
- Pivots easily on base to achieve your best angle
My Top Beauty Tips…
For the easiest and most accurate grooming (no glasses required!), simply follow these steps:
1. Clean the mirror glass with a damp cloth and wipe down with a dry cloth
2. Before you attach the mirror to your desired surface, make sure both the suction cup and surface area you are planning to use is clean
3. Ensure the suction cup and surface area is fully dry before attaching the mirror
4. Attach to smooth surfaces, and start plucking, squeezing, or applying makeup with ease and precision!
I hope this helps you to get the best from this product and I look forward to sharing more of my beauty and style expertise with you very soon.
Want more of my pro style & beauty tips?… just click here!
Makeup Artist | Stylist | Founder of Beautyandtheboutique.com