Blinc – Smudge Proof Liquid Liner Pen
Why You’ll Love This Liner…
- A beautiful, defined eye with a good liquid eyeliner pen can make all the difference to your look. Your eye colour ‘pops’ and your lashes look thicker, fuller and more youthful.
- When I discovered this smudge-proof and flake-proof eyeliner pen, I knew I had found the secret to the fullest ever looking lashes yet, because this pen allows me to seamlessly line and tight-line my eyes without transferring and smudging!
- If you’re a make-up novice, stick with me; tight-lining is when you apply eyeliner to the upper waterline of your eye. It’s sort of like drawing roots on the underside of your upper lashes, right at the upper inside waterline to make your eyes stand out and give the illusion of fuller, thicker lashes.
- Of course you don’t have to tight-line your upper waterline, you can simply line your eyelids with it beautifully! A sultry ‘cat eye’ is my all-time favourite look! When you’re short of time, a winged-out look can be the fastest way to a stunning look! Pop on some bright lipstick and you’re movie-star ready!
- Typically, when I have done this before using a regular eyeliner or gel, it looks great for about an hour or two, then transfers and smudges – but not with this magic pen! This liner stays on all day, even when I rub my eyes and forget I’m wearing makeup!
- Blinc Smudge Proof Liquid Liner Pen forms a water-resistant ‘layer of colour’ that contours your eyes, it cannot smudge or flake – even if you cry or rub your eyes. Genius!
My Tutorial For You…
My Top Beauty Tips…
To Create Winged Eyeliner:
- Look straight on in the mirror. Where your eyebrows end should be the direction the wing end of your liner goes. So if you kept drawing, your liner and eyebrow would connect. However we won’t do this! This is just to help you visualise the angle of the wing!
- Now tilt your chin upwards and look back down at the mirror with your eyes. This makes creating the angle much easier to see.
- Take your liner and start at the outside corner of your eye. Draw a “flick” up toward the end of your eyebrow. It doesn’t have to be perfect. Repeat on the other eye.
- Now is the time to make sure your “wings” are symmetrical with one another. Take a cotton bud, dip in a tiny amount of face cream (any will do) and perfect your line by removing any unwanted marks.
- Once you have the angle of your wing, draw on your eyeliner like you normally would and connect it to your wing. If you like a thick line across your lid, simply keep layering up the line until you have your desired thickness! The thicker the line, the fuller the lashes look!
To Tight-Line Your Upper Water Line:
- Close your eye and slightly pull the outer corner of it upward.
- Look downwards and swipe the pen very gently across the upper water line.
- I find it most effective and easier to tight-line the outer corners of my eyes, rather than my full eye.
- Allow the eyeliner to dry for 10 seconds before blinking to avoid transfer.
I hope this helps you to get the best from this product and I look forward to sharing more of my beauty and style expertise with you very soon.
Want more of my pro style & beauty tips?… just click here!
Makeup Artist | Stylist | Founder of Beautyandtheboutique.com