Awake Organics – Frankin-Sense Divine Skin Concentrate
Why You’ll Love This Skin Concentrate…
- A concentrated Frankincense moisturiser that tightens, tones and gives a much needed nutritional boost to tired, dry or dehydrated skin that lacks dewiness and plumpness
- Vitamin-packed blend of 100% natural, certified organic, nourishing food grade oils with the intoxicating scent of wild Frankincense, along with a beeswax barrier texture, all add up to one superbly functioning skin saving hero!
- This yellow, balmy texture is silky-smooth that melts into skin, without leaving any greasy or oily residue
- The soothing, rich, balm-like formula is a must-have for dry, dehydrated or mature skin, especially during cold winter months – even the driest skin is left feeling ultra-soft, super hydrated and fully replenished with continued use
A Little Bit About The Brand…
Awake Organics is a growing, small-batch natural beauty brand from Northamptonshire, England that uses food grade (including crystals and aromatherapy), organic and sustainable ingredients and packaging from UK suppliers, helping reduce CO2 emissions.
It uses natural products to help you feel healthy, beautiful and confident! Their products are made in view of making our bodies respond in positive ways by focusing on the mind as well as the body.
Awake Organics is a Certified Cruelty Free International Association (Leaping Bunny) Brand.
- 100% Natural & organic
- Suitable for normal, dry/dehydrated, and mature skin types
- Contains key skin loving ingredients such as Frankincense, Sea Buckthorn Fruit Oil, Carrot Seed Oil, Food Grade Hemp Oil, Babassu Kernel Oil and Pure Beeswax
- Beautiful Frankincense aroma of bright, earthy, floral notes
- Leaves skin feeling ultra-soft, super hydrated and fully replenished
- Restore dewy, plump and bright complexion
- Concentrated Frankincense tightens and tones skin
- No synthetic fragrance or colour
- Paraben & alcohol free, no petroleum-based ingredients
- No genetically modified organisms (GMOs) and no added water
- Recyclable glass packaging
- Made in the UK
My Tutorial For You…
My Top Beauty Tips…
For best results, apply morning and night following these simple steps:
- Apply to freshly cleansed skin (if you wish to wear a serum, apply this first)
- Take a small amount from the jar (a pea size)
- Warm the product between your fingertips
- Starting with the driest parts first, gently press onto damp skin until absorbed
Want more of my pro style & beauty tips?… just click here!
Makeup Artist | Stylist | Founder of Beautyandtheboutique.com