Awake Organics – Frankin-Sense Brightening Serum
Why You’ll Love This Brightening Serum…
- Skin looks more luminous, glowing and toned thanks to a genius formula based on natural organic superfoods such as Sea Buckthorn macerate, Carrot Seed, Wild Rosehip, Pumpkin and Hemp as well as earthy and warming Frankincense oil
- Potent complex packed full of Vitamins A+C+E fights against signs of ageing
- Skin feels immediately softer, smoother and deeply hydrated upon application, and after continued use, skin will gradually appear more even toned, tighter, firmer, brighter and radiant!
- The incredible uplifting aroma of the Frankincense oil, known for centuries for both its spiritual and medicinal properties, helps to relax the mind and soothe anxieties
- The serum also restores dry cuticles, damaged nails, frizzy hair and rough skin as well
A Little Bit About The Brand…
Awake Organics is a growing, small-batch natural beauty brand from Northamptonshire, England that uses food grade (including crystals and aromatherapy), organic and sustainable ingredients and packaging from UK suppliers, helping reduce CO2 emissions.
It uses natural products to help you feel healthy, beautiful and confident! Their products are made in view of making our bodies respond in positive ways by focusing on the mind as well as the body.
Awake Organics is a Certified Cruelty Free International Association (Leaping Bunny) Brand.
- Includes organic superfoods such as Sea Buckthorn macerate, Carrot Seed, Wild Rosehip, Pumpkin and UK Hemp as well as Frankincense oil
- Includes Vitamins A+C+E Complex
- Easily absorbed into skin
- Adds hydration, moisture and makes skin feel softer, smoother and tighter
- Helps minimise the look of fine lines, evens tone and brightens skin
- Multipurpose serum – also for use on dry cuticles, damaged nails, frizzy hair and rough skin
- Contains no water, fillers, colours, alcohol, parabens, mineral oil or synthetic fragrance
- 100% Natural with certified organic ingredients
My Tutorial For You…
My Top Beauty Tips…
Simply follow these steps, morning and night:
- Cleanse your skin
- Whilst skin is still damp, warm 3-5 drops of the Frankincense Brightening Serum between fingertips
- Gently press serum onto slightly damp skin (starting with driest parts of your face first)
- Use sparingly – you want a moisturised but semi-matte complexion once the serum absorbs
- Follow with your regular day/night moisturiser
Want more of my pro style & beauty tips?… just click here!
Makeup Artist | Stylist | Founder of Beautyandtheboutique.com