ARK Skincare – Skin Protector SPF 30 Primer
Why You’ll Love This Skin Protector SPF 30 Primer…
- The ARK Skincare Skin Protector SPF 30 Primer is a makeup primer, a sunscreen, and your daily moisturiser ALL in ONE
- Not only does it help slow wrinkles forming by protecting the face from damaging UVA and UVB with an SPF 30, it also feeds the skin with Bio Active ingredients, hydrates and primes the skin (helping any makeup to look smoother and more natural), and provides skin with a glow too!
- Adding this broad spectrum skin defence primer into your daily skincare routine helps to protect from UVA and UVB rays which can cause damage to our skin, from premature ageing, sun damage, and skin cancers
- ARK SPF 30 Primer includes clinically proven skin benefits to help protect against pollutants, and an advanced active antioxidant system with Vitamin E (to provide photo protection); Shea Butter (nourishes skin and protects from free radicals); Sunflower (packed with vitamins and minerals)
- Not only ideal as a primer, providing a smooth, luminous-boosting base for your makeup to sit more evenly, but it also helps to brighten skin while leaving a wonderfully light and silky feel, with an airbrushed finish that lasts ALL day!
- Unlike many other UV protectants, ARK SPF30 Primer never leaves skin sticky, shiny or with a chalky look… and a little goes a long way
- Give your skin a lovely glow with the BONUS that it’s also good for you at the same time AND is a great travel space saver being a sunscreen, primer and moisturiser all in ONE
- Thanks to the superior hydrating qualities, you can easily use it as your daily moisturiser and UV protectant, or if you feel you need EXTRA hydration, then just use it over the top of your daily moisturiser
A Little Bit About The Brand…
ARK Skincare is an effective and award winning British skincare brand that uses bio active natural ingredients with highly effective antioxidants, lipids and vitamins. They believe that beautiful skin is achievable at every age and empower us to celebrate the age we are, making skincare easy by offering key age specific product lines.
As with ALL the makeup brands we stock here at Beauty and the Boutique – this product is NOT tested on animals.
• A makeup primer, sunscreen, and daily moisturiser ALL in ONE
• Protects, hydrates and provides skin with a luminous glow
• Provides Broad spectrum UVA + UVB protection with SPF 30
• Non-greasy, not sticky or shiny
• Sinks into skin to provide an even base for makeup with an airbrushed finish that lasts ALL day
• Can be used as your moisturiser thanks to the added hydrating qualities
• Space-saving product in your makeup kit or when travelling
• Contains Bio Active ingredients such as: Vitamin E – antioxidant and provides photo protection; Shea Butter – nourishes skin and protects from free radicals; Sunflower – packed with vitamins and minerals; Hydracire (blend of Jojoba, Mimosa and Sunflower); Hyaluronic Acid Booster
• Multi-Award Winner: 2017 – Winner of BEST PRIMER at Beauty Shortlist Awards; 2017 top pick by Virgin Atlantic; 2016 – Winner of the “Best Time Saving / Multi-Tasking Beauty Product” in the Beauty Shortlist Baby Awards; 2016 – Chosen by the Independent as the No. 1 Best Buy, ‘Long Lasting Make Up Product’; 2015 – Chosen by the Independent as the No.1 Best Buy, ‘Top 9 Facial Sunscreens’; 2014 – Winner Beauty Shortlist Awards; 2013 – Winner Pure Beauty Awards
My Tutorial For You…
My Top Beauty Tips…
For daily protection, hydration and anti-ageing benefits simply follow these steps every day:
- Follow your normal morning cleansing routine
- Apply 1 – 2 thumbnail sized drops of ARK Skincare Skin Protector SPF 30 Primer to the face and neck. (If you suffer with very dry skin, you may like to apply your fave’ day cream first, allow to soak in and then apply ARK Skincare Skin Protector SPF 30 Primer over the top.)
- Wait a few minutes for ARK Skincare Skin Protector SPF 30 Primer to soak into your skin before applying your makeup (if you like to wear it).
Top Tip: A little can be worn on eyes too but careful not to apply too close to the lash line.
Want more of my pro style & beauty tips?… just click here!
Makeup Artist | Stylist | Founder of Beautyandtheboutique.com